NOBLESVILLE, Ind. (WISH) – People were evacuated in a Noblesville neighborhood due to a gas leak, according to Noblesville Fire Department.
The evacuation order was lifted about 2:45 p.m., the department said in a tweet.
NFD says the leak is in the Pebble Brook Neighborhood and crews went door-to-door to evacuate the area. Investigators said a 22-inch gas line was cut.
Noblesville Schools were aware of the situation, according to the department.
Displaced families could go to the community room at Fire Station 76 at 16800 Hazel Dell Parkway.