When guests walk into Tinker Street, they’re greeted with friendly faces, a dinner party atmosphere, and a menu that makes it difficult to order one item. Well, those decisions are about to get harder.
Tinker Street’s head chef, Braedon Kellner, has added four fall-inspired items to the menu.
Tinker Street has been inspired by new fall ingredients:
• Locally sourced paw-paws that are transformed into a delicious pudding cake with blackberries and tarragon.
• Shamrock Farm’s mushrooms, showcased along with My Dad’s Sweet Corn and Italian black truffles in the new mushroom bruschetta.
• Luscious French raclette cheese, which is baked until gooey—the perfect cheesy bath for Smoking Goose’s City Ham.
Tinker Street offers vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options, all of which are clearly marked on the menu.
Tinker Street is open Tuesday through Saturday from 5 to 10 p.m. and serves guests 21 and older on a first-come, first-served basis. Parties greater than five can make a reservation on the website or through Open Table. Guests can familiarize themselves with Tinker Street’s new menu by viewing images on the restaurant’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
• Website: http://www.tinkerstreetindy.com/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tinkerstreetindy/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/tinkerstrest?lang=en
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tinkerstreetindy/