Have you ever wanted to drive an electric car? Next week may be the perfect time to try it! Rhett Barker of Motor Drive electric car subscription service joined us today to tell us how you can rent an electric car for National Drive Electric week, Sept. 25-Oct. 3.
That week is a nationwide celebration to raise awareness of the many benefits of all-electric and plug-in hybrid cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more.
Motor Drive is a company working to make Electric Vehicles more accessible locally.
Upcoming events during NDEW:
- Electric Vehicle Expo (South Bend, IN) – Saturday, September 25 | 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. EST
- Virtual National Drive Electric Week Panel Discussion – Saturday, September 25 | 2 p.m. EST
- EV Workplace Charging Virtual Workshop– Wednesday, September 29 | 9 a.m. – 10 a.m. EST
- EV Showcase Pop-Up at Monument Circle (2-Day Public Event) – Thursday, September 30 + Friday, October 1 | 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. EST
- Goshen Ride & Drive – Friday, October 1 | 5:00 – 7:30 pm EST
For more information visit, motorev.net/drive.