Be a part of something so unique in Fishers that’s centered in the heart of downtown!!
Tony Elliot, Director of Parks & Recreation at City of Fishers, shares the details:
• The inaugural Spark!Fishers festival will be held Saturday, June 30
• The event is presented by Freedom Mortgage.
• More than 80 community members worked with the City of Fishers to create an event that is inclusive of all residents, with diverse ability levels, backgrounds, and interests.
• The day-long community celebration includes:
o An all-ages 5K Walk/Run, featuring a brand-new route through downtown Fishers and a Half K run for kids. Onsite registration available and pre-registration online at sparkfishers.com. Exclusively for Indy Style viewers, we’re offering $5 off online, pre-registration with the promo code INDYSTYLE.
o The award-winning Fishers Farmers’ Market, voted top Farmers’ Market in Hamilton County Indy A-List.
o An Independence Day-themed opening ceremony honoring our Armed Forces, and including a flyover from Tom Wood Aviation and a performance by the Fishers High School Brass Quintet.
o A massive street festival with more than 100 local artisans and food vendors; two entertainment stages; art in City Hall and an interactive community mural; a teen area designed by local high school students; a kid zone; and a sensory-friendly area.
o An illuminated, patriotic parade celebrating Fishers’ journey to the vibrant community it is today.
o A Fourth of July fireworks show to cap off the evening.
• On Friday, June 29, we’ll start the celebration early with a special AMP After Dark Road Show concert at Saxony Fields, located just east of Witten Park, starring 90’s favorite national recording act, Sugar Ray.
• Learn more, including parking info, at sparkfishers.com, and connect on social media at Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY SPARK!FISHERS