They’re just “regular” guys, but from what we hear – these guys can COOK! Join them to taste, eat and VOTE during the 100 Men Who Cook event, all while helping raise money for a great organization.
In our kitchen to tell us more is Rafael Sanchez, Private Banking President, Old National Bank, and WISH-TV Sports Director Anthony Calhoun, as they serve up Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pasta!
100 Men Who Cook
Join non-chefs – local CEOs, business leaders, local celebrities, and members of our community who will be chefs for the night at the event.
They will each prepare and serve a sample of their food to more than 500 people who plan to attend. Guests will then tip their favorite chefs to raise money for this year’s beneficiary. This year’s beneficiary is The Villages.
- Old National Bank has been doing 100 Men Who Cook events in Indianapolis and our other markets since 2009, raising more than $8.2 million for more than 70 community organizations.
- The Villages are the state’s largest non-for-profit child and family services agency serving more than 3,000 children and their families. They are a key organization fighting for childrens’ rights to a safe, permanent and nurturing home.
- The event is:
Saturday, March 7
at Old National Centre
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pasta
1 pint heavy cream
1 chicken bouillon cube
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 lb chicken breasts cut into cubes
8 oz of pasta (bow tie or penne)
1 tablespoon butter
1/8 cup jerk paste (Busha Browne)
¾ cup teriyaki sauce
1 Mix teriyaki and jerk past together and marinate the chicken for 1 one hour
- Cook the pasta as directed for al dente. Set aside and keep warm
- Heat a large skillet and add butter.
- Add chicken and saute for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook until softened.
- Add bouillon cube. Cover over medium heat and reduce until sauce is thick.
- Combine chicken mixture and pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
To tip chefs just visit Indianapolis.100menwhocook.com.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY OLD NATIONAL BANK