BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (Inside INdiana Business) — The 2020 winners of the Indiana Uplands Regional Innovation Awards have been announced by Regional Opportunities Initiatives(ROI). ROI says the awards recognize people, organizations and projects that made improvements to education, workforce development and quality of life within the 11 county Uplands region, including Brown, Crawford, Daviess, Dubois, Greene, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Orange, Owen and Washington.
“We were thrilled to receive 26 nominations for this year’s seven awards – each nomination representing more evidence that the Indiana Uplands region is a region on the way up,” said ROI President and CEO Tina Peterson.
The 2020 Indiana Uplands Regional Innovation Award winners:
- Becky Skillman Regional Leadership Award: Dr. Laura Hammack
- Regional Diversity Award: Boston Scientific
- Regional Collaboration Award: White River Military Coordination Alliance
- Quality of Place Innovation Award: School-Based Telehealth Program
- STEM Innovation Award: NSWC Crane STEM Team
- Talent Innovation Award: Lawrence County Workforce Coalition
- Regional Resiliency Award: Project Hope