It’s all things art and artists at this year’s “Magic in the Making” event.
Here to tell us about the music, food and more is Amy Carroll, Stutz Artists Association Board President, and Brian Sullivan, Penrod Society Member.
What is the show about with this title—Magic in the Making?
• Stutz Artists and Penrod have come together for the second year to host a fundraiser Magic in the Making. We’re building on what we started last year.
• Now is the time Stutz artists are busy making art for the annual Open House, which happens the last weekend of April.
• We’re partnering with Penrod on this fundraiser so people in town can get a sneak peek in artists’ studios to see process, ask questions and have some fun. And yes—art will be for sale!
• We have over 40 artists participating including oil painting, water color, metal works, sculpture, prints, jewelry, photography… and even a tattoo artist.
Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
Time: 6 to 11 p.m.
Place: The Stutz Business and Arts Center at 1060 N. Capitol Ave. with complimentary parking in the Capitol Avenue or 11th Street lot.
Tickets: Event tickets are: $50 individual, $90 couple, $180 group of four or $400 for a group of ten, and can be purchased at Eventbrite.
All of these details are at StutzArtists.com or http://bit.ly/MagicintheMaking2020.
• The Indy Jazz Fest hand-selected musical entertainment for the evening that will include headliner Josh Kaufman, season six winner of NBC’s The Voice.
• Musicians also feature DJ Kyle Long, The Doo Band, Jared Thompson and Premium Blend Jazz, Charlie Ballantine featuring Amanda Gardier, Bashiri Asad Quartet, Native Sun and DJ Helicon.
• This is a 21 and over event. The ticket is all-inclusive with food and drinks from Maker’s Mark, Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Daniel’s Vineyard, as well as a complete open bar made possible by Republic National Distributing Company, MillerCoors, Heineken, Yuengling, and Monarch Beverage. We strongly recommend: Ride sharing or having a designated driver is recommended.
Details are at StutzArtists.com.