Doesn’t this make you crave a pizza?
In an effort to support local restaurant’s Indy Style is ordering takeout every day. Greek’s Pizzeria is “Today’s Takeout.” Here are a few of the delicious items they delivered to us:
- Parm + Herb Breadsticks, Marinara Dipping Sauce
- Sausage & Pepperoni: Classic two toppings: sausage & pepperoni
- Greek’s Special: Greek’s Italian Sauce, Italian Sausage, Spanish onions, green bell peppers, baked ham, sliced domestic mushrooms, & extra sliced pepperoni
- Roma: Greek’s Garlic Butter crust, Roma Tomato, and Feta Cheese
- Hawaiian: Greek’s Italian Sauce, BBQ Sauce, baked ham, Indiana bacon, and pineapple (Might be fun to do a poll on whether or not pineapple should be on pizza, it’s a highly-contested topic)
Right now they’re only offering delivery from their South Broad Ripple (4901 N College Ave.) and Downtown (130 N Delaware) locations.
A representative of the restaurant says they’re taking all necessary precautions to prepare foods and, thus, have enforced strict sanitary policies. They say safety is their #1 priority for both guests and employees.
Their food is available for carry-out and delivery at both locations. This includes beer/white claw for carry-out & delivery as well.
Gluten free crust is also an option.
You can order online at greekspizzeria.com.