Greenwood Park Mall to gain 5 retail stores
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Simon Property Group announced on Thursday a variety of new retail offerings and renovations coming to Greenwood Park Mall soon.
The new options coming to the mall this spring include the following:
- Rally House: A sports specialty store that includes apparel, gifts, and other merchandise from NFL, NBA, NCAA, MLB, MLS, and NHL teams. This store will be located near Macy’s.
- Perfumania: America’s largest discount fragrance store that specializes in designer fragrances and gifts for men, women, and children. This store will be located between Claire’s and Zumiez.
- Daily Thread: An affordable everyday fashion store geared towards women. This store will be located between HomeSpa and Macy’s.
- Earthbound Trading Company: A free-spirit inspired store that offers a selection of men’s and women’s clothing, trippy accessories, home décor, and other merchandise. This store will be located between Zoey n Pearl’s and Rogers and Hollands Jewelers.
- Bubblelicious Milk & Tea: A restaurant serving a wide array of authentic boba tea. This restaurant will be located in the food court.
The mall is also slated to receive new upgrades, including improved lighting and fresh paint in the common area.
Abortion foes take aim at ballot initiatives in next phase of post-Dobbs political fights
National News /