(WISH) — Santa Claus is coming to town — that is, if you live in Carmel or Noblesville.
Select neighborhoods in the two cities will be visited by Jolly Old Saint Nicholas this holiday season.
In Carmel, Santa will be riding around with the city’s fire department. In Noblesville, Mr. Claus will be accompanied by police, fire, street, engineering, utilities and parks vehicles.
Noblesville’s “Home for the Holidays” tours begin on Dec. 4 and end Dec. 12:
- Saturday, Dec. 4 at 1 p.m. — Start at NFD Station #75 (191st Street) — Subdivisions include: Monarch Springs, Roudebush Farms, Roudebush Woods, Meadows, Highlands Prairie, Potters Woods, Greenvalley Estates, Fairfield Farms, Downtown Noblesville, Southwest Quad, North Lake Village and Noble Manor.
- Sunday, Dec. 5 at 11:30 a.m. — Start at Herriman Blvd. — Subdivisions include: Sommerwood, Wellington North, Wellington Northeast, Fox Glenn, Stony Ridge, Sagamore, Park Place at Sagamore, Flagstone Ridge, Summerland Park, Flagstone Woods, Turnberry, Logans Pointe, Chapel Woods and Arbor Grove.
- Sunday, Dec. 5 at 2:30 p.m. — Start at North Pointe Blvd cul-de-sac — Subdivisions include: Cumberland Pointe, Brighton Knoll, Waterman Farms, Cedar Path, Deer Path, Waterman Crossing, Blue Ridge Creek, Highlands at Stony Creek, Stoney Creek Estates and Union Crossing.
- Saturday, Dec. 11 at 10 a.m. — Start at Noble Crossing Elementary — Subdivisions include: West Haven, Westmoor, Twin Oaks, Cherry Tree Meadows, Willow Lake, Midland Overlook, Essex, Lakeforest, Wood Hollow, Reserve at Woodside, Slater Woods, Holston Hills, Kingsley, Lochaven, Lochaven at Noble West and East Haven.
- Saturday, Dec. 11 at 1 p.m. — Start at NFD Station #76 — Subdivisions include: Hazel Dell Woods, Slater Ridge, Slater Run, Cranbrook, Villages at Pebble Brook, Pebble Brook, Conner Crossing, Albany Ridge, Mill Grove, Sagewood, Settlers Mill, Stone Harbour, Harbour Manor, Whitcomb Ridge, Oakmont, Westridge and Westbrook Village.
- Sunday, Dec. 12 at 1 p.m. — Start at Morse Beach Park — Subdivisions include: Morse Park Estates, Windwood, The Ridge, Monterey Village, Woods at Prairie Crossing, Prairie Crossing, Crystal Lake, East Harbour, Oakbay, North Harbor, Carlton Heights, Lakeside Estates, Harbor Woods, Lions Creek, Pine Knoll, Havenwood, Country Lake Estates, West Harbour, South Harbor and Morse Pointe.
For Carmel, the “Santa Tours” can be viewed on this route map. The visits start on Nov. 28 and run through Dec. 19:
- Sunday, Nov. 28 — “Dasher’s Drive” — East/colored orange on map.
- Wednesday, Dec. 1 — “Dancer’s Trail” — Southwest/colored brown on map.
- Friday, Dec. 3 — “Prancer’s Path” — South Central and Midtown/colored pink on map.
- Sunday, Dec. 5 — “Vixen’s Way” — Southeast/colored dark green on map.
- Wednesday, Dec. 8 — “Comet’s Crossing” — Northwest/colored purple on map.
- Friday, Dec. 10 — “Cupid’s Course” — East Central/colored magenta on map.
- Sunday, Dec. 12 — “Donner’s Run” — Northeast/colored green on map.
- Wednesday, Dec. 15 — “Santa’s Track” — Central and Midtown/colored turquoise on map.
- Friday, Dec. 17 — “Blitzen’s Boulevard” — West Central/colored blue on map.
- Sunday, Dec. 19 — “Rudolph’s Route” — Central North and Midtown/colored red on map.