Missing Indianapolis man found dead

News
Andrew Farr_1538145853060.JPG.jpg

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Police are investigating the death of an Indianapolis man reported missing in September. 

The Marion County Coroner’s Office confirmed Friday that 30-year-old Andrew Farr had been found deceased. The cause and manner of death were pending from the coroner’s office.

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department on Sept. 28 asked for the public’s help to find Farr. Police on Friday said Farr’s body was found Sept. 30.

At that time, they said he had been missing since Sept. 21 and had last been seen in the 100 block of Pope Street.

A missing person flyer sent out by IMPD said that Farr might have had a mental illness and could have been confused.

On Friday, police said they were treating Farr’s death as a death investigation. Police did not say where Farr’s body was found. 

© 2019 Circle City Broadcasting I, LLC. | All Rights Reserved.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK