It’s the BIGGEST roast battle ever in the Mid-West and one of BEST anywhere in the WORLD!
“Roast-a-Mania” is a comedy competition which pits Comic Vs Comic INSIDE A STEEL CAGE. Jokes replace punches in a battle of wits. The outcome of each roast battle is decided by a panel of celebrity judges and the crowd. Yell for your favorites, throw popcorn at their opponent, it’s ENCOURAGED! At “Roast-a-Mania, everyone is a part of the show.
So naturally, we wanted to learn more! Today on Indy Style, Comedian Brent Terhune, and “Roast-a-Mania” Host Brad Rigler share all the fiesty details:
• Roast War Championship’s “Roast-a-Mania!” This Thursday at Crackers. Show starts at 8 PM.
• Roast Battles are a timed insult competition between 2 comedians.
• Produced like a professional boxing/MMA match.
• Roast-a-Mania’s battles will take place inside steel cage.
• The audience can throw popcorn at the cage.
• There are ring card girls.
• Elvis will be Singing the national anthem.
• Roast-a-Mania will be the biggest Roast Battle show in the mid-west.
• There are 9 battles on the card.
• Brent Terhune will face DJ Dangler in Main Event for the Championship
To learn more, visit https://roastwarchampionship.com/.
207 n Delaware