Wine sampling on Friday eve!
Matt Moersch, CEO of Moersch Hospitality Group, introduces Tracy to three signature wine brands in a new partnership.
Moersch Hospitality Group, a family-owned producer of wine, beer and spirits, is based in Southwest Michigan and has partnered with Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits to distribute the wine brands in Indianapolis!
Wine brands available in Indianapolis include:
o Round Barn Winery’s Weekend brand:
- The perfect pairing to any weekend plans, whether it’s a date night or outing with friends
- Varieties include a craft red, craft white, and southern rose
o Round Barn Winery’s Farm Market brand:
- Fruit-infused wines — vineyard fruits in a bottle
- Varieties include apple, plum, cranberry, blueberry, cherry, and concord
- Make a great summer cocktail!
o Tabor Hill Winery’s Michigan Classic series:
- One of Michigan’s most renowned wineries, which was purchased in 2017 and recently rebranded with the “same vines, new vibe” mentality
- Recently unveiled the brand new cherry moscatos and sparkling demi-sec and demi-red!
- Varieties include: sparkling and classic cherry moscato, sparkling and classic demi-red, and sparkling and classic demi-sec
Get a taste of these wines in your own backyard by visiting your local Meijer, Kroger, Wal-Mart and others.
If you're looking for one last summer vacation destintation, plan a weekend getaway at Round Barn Winery and Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant! Known for its iconic Amish round barn; Round Barn Winery hosts live music series on Saturdays and Sundays, called “Jammin’ in the Vineyard,” through the end of October.
Go to the following websites for more info:
Tabor Hill social media handle: @taborhillwinery / Round Barn social media handle: @roundbarnwinery