Best Indy Area Parks & Playgrounds
Looking for the best parks in Central Indiana?! Heather Sokol from Indy with Kids is here today to share some of her kids’ favorites!
Preschool parks are designed for the littlest play-dates.
– Mini Parks in Greenwoodhttp://indywithkids.com/locations/craig-park/
– Simon Moon Park in Westfieldhttp://indywithkids.com/locations/simon-moon-smart-park-smart-phone-tablet-enhanced-play/
Electronic parks combine technology, imagination and play.
– Stout Field Park http://indywithkids.com/locations/stout-field-park/
Big parks are big fun!
– Garfield Parkhttp://indywithkids.com/locations/garfield-park-fountain-lights/
– Holliday Park
– Coxhall Gardenshttp://indywithkids.com/locations/coxhall-gardens-7/
– Forest Parkhttp://indywithkids.com/locations/forest-park-fun-in-noblesville-near-the-transportation-museum/
For even more information about the best local parks in Indianapolis, check out the list on Indy with Kids (http://indywithkids.com/category/parks-in-central-indiana/) or on their free mobile app http://indywithkids.com/indy-kids-mobile-application-family-fun-go/.