Tour downtown Indy’s newest urban dwellings
Ready for a change when it comes to where you live? See what living Downtown living is all about during Urb Appeal: Downtown Indianapolis Living Tour presented by Eskenazi Health on Friday, June 24 from 5 – 9 p.m.
Here are the details:
-Indianapolis visitors and residents looking to move to Downtown Indy are invited to tour five of Downtown Indy’s newest places to live in the Mass Ave neighborhood
-Along the way, participants can enjoy appetizers from Libertine, Prime 47, Sahm’s, Tini and Winner’s Circle, plus cocktails and beer from Metazoa Brewing Company.
-Each location offers unique amenities:
• 500 Park Residences – Contemporary interiors outfitted with high ceilings and expansive windows deliver an open living concept with inspiring views of the city. Thoughtful details include home automation, outdoor living space and a securely-gated and heated parking garage.
• Circa Apartments – Circa boasts the Maker’s Room, a creative space for hobbies, crafts and other projects that apartment dwellers would not normally allow for such as painting, woodworking, car washing, fixing bikes, etc. This garage is stocked with tools, a sewing machine, a work bench, a shop sink and more.
• Lockerbie Lofts – amenities include a pool and sundeck, 24 hour fitness center, coffee/tea bar and connected underground parking. A large, new courtyard will be completed by the end of June.
• Park 10 – Homeowners are offered options and selections so that each residence may be personalized to create a unique space. High quality fixtures, functional design, energy efficiency and attention to detail make it an appealing home for modern living.
• Millikan on Mass – spacious one- and two-bedroom contemporary floor plans with stunning views of Downtown.
-Now is the time to move Downtown. With Downtown Indianapolis multi-family units at a vacancy of only 4 percent, a projected population increase of more than 10 percent per year and employment growth steadily increasing, new residential developments are certain to fill up quickly.