Baseball is back at Victory Field
Have you heard? “Baseball is back!!” So many of us know, there is no shortage of affordable and memorable family fun every year at Victory Field! The 2016 season starts in about a week, and fans everywhere are eager to get going!
1. Season opens on the road, Thurs, April 7
2. Home opener is Thurs, April, 14 and Opening Night highlights include:
a. Post-game Fireworks Show
b. Season schedule magnet giveaway (12,500)
c. Bike to the Ballpark (Sun King to Victory Field)/Thursday Craft Beer Night to benefit local non-profit Outreach Inc.
d. 60-Degree Weather Guarantee
3. 2016 is the 20th season of baseball at Victory Field; first game was played at “The Vic” on 7/11/1996
4. Full season of fun promotions returns including four Superhero Nights, a Star Wars Night, Bark in the Park and lots-lots-lots more fun promotions – including our daily promotions such as Monday Dollar Menu Nights and Kids Eat Free Sundays.
5. Best deal in town remains a Knot Hole Kids Club membership where for $17 kids 14 and younger can attend all 72 home games, receive a Club t-shirt, membership card, and Club members get to run the bases after Sunday home games.
About the Indianapolis Indians
The Indianapolis Indians are the professional Triple-A baseball club affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates. The organization’s mission statement is to provide Indians baseball at Victory Field as affordable and memorable family fun. The Indians play their home games at Victory Field in downtown Indianapolis, a 14,200-seat ballpark opened in 1996 that has received numerous national accolades as one of the best minor league ballparks in the United States. In 2015, the Indians set a Victory Field attendance record by welcoming 662,536 fans, and two seasons earlier led all of Minor League Baseball in overall attendance on their way to being presented with Baseball America’s 2013 Triple-A Bob Freitas Award for the best overall operations at the Triple-A level. The Indians’ front office was named one of The Best Places to Work in Indiana by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce in 2014 and 2015. The team has been in continuous operation since 1902. Click here for an in-depth overview of the 2015 Indianapolis Indians experience at Victory Field.
To learn more, visit www.indyindians.com.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY WHITE RIVER STATE PARK