How to make healthier versions of the foods you love
Your ideas about eating healthy food are about to change forever! What if you could keep eating burgers, mac and cheese, and heal your body instead of killing it? In LOVE ON A PLATE: The Gourmet UnCookbook (April 2017), Cara Brotman and Markus Rothkranz feature recipes for many of your favorite foods without using ingredients such as meat, dairy, wheat, sugar or anything unnatural that lead to illness and obesity.
These dishes look and taste like the real thing. Better, they are all simple and easy to prepare. As almost sinfully delicious as these recipes are, once you’ve tried them you are almost certain to feel better than you’ve ever felt in your life.
By feeding your body whole foods such as plants, seeds, and nuts and health oils, you help your body to grow and repair itself. Preparing raw-food meals is as simple as eating vegan is nutritious. Some of the recipes have less than five ingredients and take no time to make.
“This is not just another vegan cookbook,” says Cara and Markus; “It’s a way of life!” The basics of raw food are very easy. Never heat anything above 118°F because you kill the life-force in your food, especially the enzymes. In nature, plants dehydrate on hot days. You can still have mac and cheese, but it’s made differently using wheat-free, gluten-free ingredients and every spoonful will still be scrumptious.
LOVE ON A PLATE is perfect for readers who want their food fast and with as little effort as possible. It offers a diverse, indeed, revolutionary array of delicious recipes for salads, soups and pasta, including:
• Markus Pizza: Now pizza can be a healthy, nutritious meal with pepperoni slices, tomato sauce, cheese that really tastes just like the real thing-and that is good for you.
• Mac and Cheese: You can still enjoy Mac-and-Cheese but this recipe is dairy-free, wheat-free and gluten free and tastes even better than traditional mac-and-cheese.
• Bacon: Our bacon tastes just like home-cooked bacon but our bacon helps clear out the bad cholesterol clogging your arteries. You no longer have to worry about nitrates, sugar and pork when it comes to munching on these crisp strips.
• Pasta in Cream Sauce: Pasta Alfredo takes on a new life as zucchini thinly sliced on a mandolin plays the role of pasta tossed with a cream sauce created from healthy ingredients such as pine nuts and cashews.
• Chocolate Crush Pie: This easy-to-make dessert will wow your family and friends, and keep them coming back for seconds. No baking, no sugar, no mess. And healthy to boot!
LOVE ON A PLATE includes recipes for all your favorite snacks, lunches, dinners and desserts, including potato chips, unTuna Salad, unChicken Tacos, lasagna and wraps. For those looking for delicious soups and salads, unChicken Noodle Soup, Corn Chowder, Kale Salad, Green Crunch Salad, Asian Salad and Tabouli Salad are bursting with flavor and simple-to-prepare dishes.
LOVE ON A PLATE also features delicious, sugar-free, flourless and dairy-free desserts such as Crème Brulée, Chocolate Tacos, Cannoli, Chocolate Mousse, and even ice cream. None of the recipes use bread or pasta. What’s more, none of the recipes are cooked!
“The bottom line,” says Markus, “is you can eat this way and look twenty years younger. There is no other way of eating on this planet that gives you these results. This is not just another way to prepare food; this is the answer to anti-aging.”
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Celebrity authors Markus Rothkranz and Cara Brotman show how sexy life can be like at any age when living on a diet of raw food and passionate love. Cara opened the world’s first gourmet raw food restaurant in ’94 to repeat customers like Woody Harrelson, Kevin Bacon, Heath Ledger, Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel, Barbara Streisand, Steve Jobs and many more. Markus, a world renowned natural-healing expert (also a raw foodist) met traveled all over the world and met with heads of government in Russia and Germany and was health consultant to the U.S. military’s first responders. He worked in the movie business where he made his own 2.5 million dollar film and now uses his Hollywood experience to make health entertaining, sexy and fun. Together, Cara and Markus make little mini Hollywood production recipe videos that are taking the internet by storm.
To learn more, visit www.healthycookbook.com.