Smart Products to help NEW MOMS!
As a new mom, we often figure out things as we go and find the best ways to take care of ourselves as well as our newborns. Lifestyle and Parenting Expert Sherri French is here today with smart ways to help new moms:
Find comfortable options when nursing
Sublime® Hands-Free Pumping & Nursing Bra – $49.99 – available in Pink Heather, Black and Beige Ultra Absorbent Reusable Nursing Pads – $24.99 / box
• The Sublime® Hands-Free Pumping & Nursing Bra is compatible with all breast pumps and accommodates breast sizes up to 44I
• The Ultra Absorbent Reusable Nursing Pads are up to eight times more absorbent than the leading washable breast pads
• Kindred Bravely strives to brings comfort and functionality in everything that they create
• Each high-quality piece is designed by moms for moms – from the bump, to the breast, and beyond.
• With everything from bras, to loungewear, to underwear and pajamas
Use code MOMHINT for 20% off
Everyone in your house can get a great night’s sleep
Yogasleep Dohm Natural White Noise Machine (Charcoal and then White with Gray, Blue, Green and Pink stripes)
Yogasleep Travel Mini – (in white and gray)
• I can’t live without Sleep – the foundation for a healthy New Year is deep natural sleep
• The Yogasleep Dohm is the modern design of the original real fan inside white noise machine – beloved by millions and millions of families since 1962
• Each has a quality seal on the bottom signed by our team member who built it.
• As families know sleep can happen anywhere so we made the Travel Mini – rechargeable, fits in the palm of your hand, 6 sounds, and a night light with three settings
Use code MOMHINT for 15% off
Have peace of mind when you put your baby to sleep
Overnight Diaper Booster Pads – 32 ct. – $9.99 (newborn to size 3)
Overnight Diaper Booster Pads – 90 ct. – $29.99 (diaper size 4-6)
Overnight Diaper Booster Pads with Adhesive for Pull-On Diapers – 84 ct. – $29.99
• Created by a dad
• Winner of Good Housekeeping parenting awards
• Stop diaper leaks at night using booster pads from newborn to toddlers
• Recommended by sleep consultants
Use code MOMHINT for 20% off
With winter here, choose medicine with natural ingredients
Baby Mucus + Cold Relief Day and Night Value Pack – $11-12 (depending on retailer) Walmart, Walgreen’s and Amazon
4 Kids Pain Relief – $7.99 Walmart, Walgreen’s and Amazon
4 Kids Cold & Cough Day and Night Value Pack – $11-$12 (depending on retailer) Target, Walmart and Amazon
• This winter season, discover Hyland’s line of remedies for a gentler way to care for the symptoms that come along with the cold and cough.
• Hyland’s is the brand trusted since 1903 and they believe that every parent deserves to care for their children in the kindest way possible.
• That’s why all their remedies are made with gentle, natural active ingredients derived from plants, minerals and other sources free of harsh chemicals and drugs–Just gentle, natural relief
• The line includes Cough & Cold in Day or Night formulas for babies (6-24 months) and kids (2+ years) and pain relief for kids 2+ years.
Feed your kids with a healthy and convenient option
Little Spoon Babyblends – fresh, organic baby food starting at under $3 a puree
Little Spoon Plates – fresh, healthy toddler & big kid meals starting at under $5 a meal
• Little Spoon makes keeping your kid healthy the easiest part of your day. They’re the only brand to deliver fresh, organic and clean baby food, toddler & big kid meals RIGHT to your door anywhere in the US.
• Every recipe is developed with a team of experts to ensure your baby, toddler or big kid is getting a nutritious, balanced meal every time— one that supports their healthy development (and helps prevent picky eating in the future).
• Best part? They ship right to your door ready to eat and it’s $3 or less a puree and $5 or less a big kid meal. This is the MASSIVE time saver that parents have been waiting for— a meal that’s just as good as homemade and ready in seconds.
Use code MOMHINT for a FREE week of meals
To find details on all of these great ideas head to @momhint on Instagram.