Vegan and omnivore foodies welcome to Indy VegFest
Eating your veggies and LOVING it! Learn more about this year’s Indy VegFest with Co-Founder Katelin Rupp and Chef Ian Phillips, Owner of Three Carrots.
- Indy VegFest will take place on Saturday, April 29th from 12-7 pm at the Pan Am Pavilion.
- Free and open to the public, Indy VegFest will include over 60 food vendors and exhibitors ranging from restaurants to clothing merchants to state and local nonprofit organizations.
- Speakers, cooking demonstrations, fitness classes, kids’ activities and vegan food samples will fill up the day.
- Indy VegFest’s presenting sponsor is Metazoa Brewing Company, a philanthropic brewery that donates five percent of all profits to animals and wildlife organizations. A couple of different varieties of Metazoa beer will be served at Indy VegFest.
- Our event will be zero waste, and we have enlisted the help of a sustainability consultant to help us in our endeavor. At least 90% of the waste generated at the event will be compostable or recyclable.
- The largest event of its type in Indiana, Indy VegFest is not just for vegans and vegetarians. Everyone is welcomed to come and try some of the best vegan food in the Midwest, listen to the speakers, shop for art, apparel, and body care products, and take a free fitness class.
To learn more, visit:www.indyvegfest.com
Social Media: @IndyVegFest
Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2017-indy-vegfest-tickets-30910628522