11 lottery tickets sold in Indiana worth $50K or more
INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Hoosiers with a Powerball ticket might want to take another look at their numbers.
According to Hoosier Lottery, 11 tickets sold in Indiana are worth at least $50,000. Two of those tickets have Power Play added and are worth $200,000.
The numbers from the Aug. 23 Powerball drawing were as follows: 6, 7, 16, 23, and 26, with a Powerball number of 4.
Hoosier Lottery provided locations where the 11 winning tickets were sold — the Power Play tickets were sold in Columbus and Sheridan:
- BROWNSBURG: Circle S Food Mart, 1355 N. Green St.
- COLUMBUS: Circle K, 3461 S. US Highway 31
- COVINGTON: Casey’s, 311 Pearl St.
- ELWOOD: McClure Oil, 7339 W. State Road 28
- HAMMOND: Luke, 5695 Indianapolis Blvd.
- HAMMOND: The Spot, 11001 Indianapolis Blvd.
- HUNTINGTON: S.M.OKES, 240 S. Jefferson St.
- MISHAWAKA: Meijer, 3610 S. Bremen Highway
- MUNSTER: Melton Inc., 8310 Calumet Ave.
- NOBLESVILLE: Kroger, 14800 Hazel Dell Crossing
- SHERIDAN: Speedway, 511 S. Main St.
To claim $50,000 or more from a winning ticket, players are required to visit the Hoosier Lottery headquarters at 1302 N. Meridian St in Indianapolis, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.